SI-TEX NavPro 1200 w-Wifi - Includes Internal GPS Receiver-Antenna [NAVPRO1200]
NavPro 1200 w/Wifi - Includes Internal GPS Receiver/Antenna
12" Touch Screen GPS/Chart Plotter w/Wifi, Includes C-Map, all Accessory Cables & Internal GPS Receiver/Antenna
These powerful MFDs give fishermen, sailors and cruisers everything they need to navigate, catch fish and safely enjoy their time on the water, Hybrid Touch Control lets boaters operate the system using the large touchscreen display or a combination of robust hard keys, four-directional pad or rotary knob. WI-FI and Bluetooth connectivity make it easy to manage important data and software updates, allow for mulitple display options and remote control of NavPro Series MFDs using a smartphone or tablet.
- Bright, high-resolution LCD displays
- Compatible with advanced C-map 4D cartography
- Control the way you want, with advanced touchscreen or robust keys
- Offered with intergrated or Black Box CHIRP sonar
- Availabe in 46-65kHz, 100-140kHz or 160kHz-200kHz CHIRP
- Easy software updating over the Internet - no PC or app needed
- Mirror Control second display and remote control via NavPro app
- Automatic storage and synchronization of important data using Captain Cloud
- Backed by SI-TEX's 2 Year Warranty and U.S. based customer service
Precision navigation, powerful CHIRP sonar options and advanced connectivity and control-what more could today's modern boater want?!
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 12'
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Cartography Brand: C-Map
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 14"W x 17"L WT: 7 lbs
- UPC: 010407110905
Quick Guide (pdf)