Faria Adjustable In-Hull Transducer [SN2010]
Adjustable In-Hull Transducer
This in-hull transducer has a patented adjustable feature which ensures that sound waves are transmitted vertically to the bottom on almost any hull with a deadrise up to 22°.
With no hull penetration, installation is easy and high speed performance is maximized.
- 30" (10 Meter) Cable included
- Adjusts to Hull Deadrise Angles from 2° to 22°
- 2-pin Packard connector (CN0068)
- Depth only
- Boat Size: Up to 8 m (25’)
- Epoxies to aluminum hulls under 3.8 mm (0.125”) thick
Factory P/N SN2010 and AirMar® P/N 31-247-1-01 (Model P79)
- Gauge Type: Transducer
- Series: N/A
- Gauge Size: N/A
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 1.6 lbs