Faria Chesapeake White SS 2" Water Temperature Gauge (100-250 DegreeF) 
Chesapeake White SS 2" Water Temperature Gauge (100-250°F)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured white pointer and domed glass lens.
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges's meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the temperature.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Available in standard or Metric values
- With or without Warning Lights
Factory P/N GP9178
- Gauge Type: Water Temperature
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 4"W x 4"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 759266138049
Quick Guide (pdf)