Faria Chesapeake White SS 4" Speedometer - 60MPH (GPS) 
Chesapeake White SS 4" Speedometer - 60MPH (GPS)
Perimeter-lighted White dial with stylish Blue and White graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured white pointer and domed glass lens.
The GPS Speedometer is a drop in replacement for your current speedometer to match your existing instrument dash.
GPS information is gathered from an internal GPS antenna. No external antenna required. The Faria GPS Speedometer uses a highly accurate 48 channel GPS receiver. You can be sure that the Faria GPS Speedometer is giving you the most accurate GPS information available on the market today.
Course Over Ground (COG) and actual heading (compass heading over ground) are displayed on the digital LCD.
Speed data is shown by an analog pointer. This pointer is driven by a digital stepper motor for increased accuracy and minimized pointer bounce during vessel operation.
- No external GPS antenna required
- Ultra fast Satellite acquisition time (TTFF) 1 second from Hot start
- Speed Accuracy of +/- 1 MPH
- Heading Accuracy of +/- 1 Degree
- Ideal replacement for speed sensing devices (pitot tube and paddle wheel) that fail over time
- Perfect for slow moving vessels where pitot tubes just don't work
- Deutsch connectors
4"- Hole Size: 3.375" (85mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
- Available in Standard or Metric Values
Factory P/N SGP003
- Gauge Type: Speedometer
- Series: Chesapeake White
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 759266338265
Quick Guide (pdf)