Garmin echoMAP 44dv U.S. Offshore Fishfinder-GPS Combo w-BlueChart g2 77-200 HD-ID-DownV Transducer - Brown Box [010-01280-10-BOX]
echoMAP™ 44dv U.S. Offshore Fishfinder/GPS Combo with BlueChart® g2 & 77/200 HD-ID/DownVü™ Transducer - Brown Box
*Unit is Brand New, but comes in a brown box with mounting bracket, power cable and transducer*
You simply can't buy a better unit for the money.
The Garmin echoMAP™ Series of chartplotter/sonar combos gives you the clearest scanning sonar images on the water, the best preloaded LakeVü cartography and the most accurate GPS for its class.
echoMAP™ 44dv includes a 4.3-inch high-contrast color display with automatic backlight adjustment. Fast, responsive 5 Hz GPS/GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 5 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. echoMAP comes with 1 transducer for 77/200 kHz HD-ID sonar and Garmin DownVü, the clearest scanning sonar on the water. It also supports Minn Kota® and MotorGuide® trolling motors with integrated transducers. The combo's cords plug directly into the mount, allowing you to quickly install and remove your device from power and the mount. Transom and trolling motor mount included.
- 4.3" color display with keypad control
- Preloaded with BlueChart® g2 maps
- Built-in 500 W (RMS) HD-ID sonar (4,000W peak to peak)
- Built-in DownVü scanning sonar with the clearest images on the water
- Includes 77/200 kHz HD-ID/DownVü transducer in the box
- Water speed sensor - NMEA 0183 port - 1 in/out
- 5 Hz Internal GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second to make marking and returning accurately to waypoints easier
- Tilt/swivel quick disconnect mount
- microSD™ card slot makes it easy to add optional mapping
- Supports optional mapping including LakeVü HD Ultra with exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance
- Supports BlueChart® g3 Vision charts with exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Touchscreen: No
- Screen Size: 4'
- Included Transducer: GT20-TM
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 4.2 lbs