Minn Kota Terrova 112-US2-IPBT Trolling Motor w-i-Pilot Bluetooth - 36V-112lb-72" *Remanufactured 
Terrova 112/US2/IPBT Trolling Motor with i-Pilot & Bluetooth - 36V-112lb-72" *Remanufactured
How can you possibly improve a motor? By making it easier than ever to stow it with an innovative Lift-Assist mechanism. Now you get brains, brawn, and effortless control of it all. Hey, we like a challenge.
- Lift-Assist - An updated Lift-Assist mechanism on the redesigned Terrova carries the weight of the motor for you to make stowing easier - so you can save your strength to reel in the big ones.
- Redesigned Stow/Deploy Lever - Terrova's Stow/Deploy lever has been redesigned to allow for one-step stow or deploy - making it even easier to use. Just push down with your hand or foot when you're ready to move.
- Quieter Steering Motor - These Terrova's have a completely updated motor design - engineered to run quieter than ever before. So fish won't be spooked, but you might be.
- i-Pilot w/New Phone App - Boat positioning becomes automatic with the redesigned, GPS-powered i-Pilot system. i-Pilot lets you set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. i-Pilot system features reinvented Spot-Lock - the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever - and have redesigned remotes with largerscreens, more options, and Bluetooth technology, so you can connect to your smartphone for quick control of basic functions and easy software updates.
- Terrova Foot Pedal - Whether you steer heel/toe or right/left, Terrova's electric-steer, waterproof, low-profile foot pedal has you covered. Responsive, precise control from anywhere on the boat with less than one degree of steering resolution. Plus, a new Spot-Lock button lets you hold onto your fishing spot directly from the foot pedal. Never requires batteries. Includes 18 foot cord.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter - Terrova's Push-to-Test Battery Meter gives you an instant "state of charge" reading at the push of a button, so you can see just how much longer you have on the water.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Advantage Minn Kota - Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to guarantee it for life
- Cool, Quiet, Power - Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- 1-Year Warranty
- Control: Remote and Foot Pedal
- Volts: 36
- Max Thrust: 112 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 60"
- Universal Sonar 2
- Speed Control: Variable
- AutoPilot: Incl. on i-Pilot
- Max. Amp Draw: 52
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-38)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Autopilot: Yes
- Control Type: i-Pilot
- Included Propeller: MKP-38
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Series: Terrova
- Shaft Length (Inches): 72'
- Thrust (Pounds): 112 lb
- Built-In Transducer: Yes
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 36v
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 17"W x 91"L WT: 72.4 lbs
- UPC: 029402045570