Scanstrut Scanpod Helm Pod 3 Instrument Uncut - White [SPH-3I-W]
Scanpod Helm Pod 3 Instrument Uncut - White
With great features, the Helm Pod is a perfect choice for all cockpit configurations. With options to fit radar displays, chartplotters and standard navigation instruments, the Helm Pod is the right choice for you.
For Displays & Standard Instruments:
- 3 x standard navigation instruments & autopilots
- Usable face 15.35H x 5.5W
- Universal Helm Fixing - Fits pedestal rails from 25mm to 33.7mm (0.98" - 1.33"). Using a unique clamping system, the Pod can fit rail widths from 178mm (7") upwards.
- Secure & Watertight Install - Saddle system supports the stainless tubing enabling a secure and rigid fit onto any pedestal and also ensures a watertight seal at cable entry
- No Drill Fixing Kit - Customised U-bolts fit around rail and through the saddles into the back of the pod eliminating the need for time consuming and awkward drilling of the stainless rail.
- Hassle Free Install & Service - Fixings fit from back to front cutting their threads into injection moulded ABS inserts designed into the Pod front. This design allows for a quick and safe install and repeat servicing.
- Increased Protection - Pod seal is manufactured from a high tear strength silicone, it has a very high resistance to heat and UV so you can have confidence that it won't deteriorate over time.
- Supplied Uncut - As standard you will receive your Scanpod uncut. For larger orders, a factory cutting service is available.
- Cut/Uncut: Uncut
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Usable Face: 4.65' x 14.5'
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 9"W x 18"L WT: 4.55 lbs
- UPC: 5060114793712