Seaview SP2S1 Rail Pod - Uncut 11" x 6.125" [SP2S1]
SP2S1 - Uncut Rail Pod
Max Useable Face: (11.75" x 7")
Max Cut Out Area: (11" x 6.125")
A Seaview instrument pod for sailboats. This pod has a useable face of 11.75" x 7", and maximum cut out area of 11" x 6.125". Comes with one high polished stainless steel clamp. Can use up to 2 optional accessory pod (part #SP1BOX).
Fits these electronics:
- Furuno: GP150D, GP1670, GP1870, GP7800
- Garmin: 527, 547, 620, 640, 720, 721, 740, 741, 70s
- Humminbird: 500, 700, 800, 900 Series
- Lowrance: HDS-5, HDS-5M, HDS-5X, HDS-7, HDS-7M
- Raymarine: e7, e7D, A50, A57D, e9, c95, e95, A70, A70D
- Simrad: NSS7
- Sitex: EC5, EC7, SNS 700
- Standard Horizon: CPN700i, CP190i, CP390i, CPF190i, CPF390i
Stainless Steel Clamp
The stainless steel clamp will fit onto 1", 1.125" and 1.25" rails.
Security screws are used to hold the SPOD together. A water tight gasket is used to prevent water from entering inside the pod, while a GORE-TEX ventilation vent lets hot air to escape without letting water in.
Optional Accessory Pod
One of the unique abilities with this SPOD is the ability to add optional side pods. Currently no other sailboat pod on the market has this feature. Depending on the pod box size you choose you are able to mount either one to four of these accessory pods. This gives the customer lots of flexible solutions to optimize their setup.
- Usable Face: 11.75' x 7'
- Mounting Style: Rail
- Cut/Uncut: Uncut
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 9"W x 14"L WT: 5.1 lbs
- UPC: 015568089916