VDO Temperature Sensor 240 F 1-8 - 27NPTF Standard w-#8-32 Connection [323-500]
Temperature Sensor 240° F 1/8 - 27NPTF Standard with #8-32 Connection
All Temperature sensors are designed to work with VDO gauges only. Sensors are matched to gauges according to maximum reading on dial face. All sensors are standard ground (sensor case to common ground). Please note: VDO sensors have tapered threads and DO NOT require the use of Teflon tape or pipe sealant. This will interfere with grounding causing incorrect instrument readings.
- Switching Capacity: 1.2W to 3W, non-inductive for monitoring various mediums
- Normally Open, Single Circuit, Standard Ground Systems
- Rated Voltage: 6V to 24V
- Type of Contact: SS = contact closes as temperature rises
- Break Point: 5o C max. below make point
- Contacting Mode: Slow-acting
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.